Saturday, February 14, 2015

Today I received the DSC and proceeded to register on the panent india website.

As mentioned I had received the DSC token "Trust key" after few days of making the payment to E-mudra. The process was very convenient as I just had to fill up the form online and deposit the fee using online banking. For this purpose State Bank of India is the most convenient bank as per my experience as it has wide acceptability.
But that was not enough. When I tried to register on the website of the patent controller of India , I could not re gister myself as the digital certificate was somehow not working. I sent an email to info@emudra.com, they were prompt to reply back and asked me to provide me access to my computer at my convenient time .
In the meanwhile a courier from the company emudra approached me for fetching the documents needed for issuing the DSC. I gave him the same and received a receiving of the same .
now coming back to the issue of non working DSC , when  engaged in the on line session with the EMudra representative, he told me to install a small software in my computer using which he was able to check the problem. It was then that we realized that the USB token did not have any DSC in it. It was then made clear to me that though Ihad received the USB token but the certificate is issued only when the documents are received by the company and then it takes two or three days time to process and issue a certificate.
on 13th February I got a mail and a sms telling me that certificate is ready. Iwas supposed to visit the EMudra website and download the same using my application number and a challenge key and my date of birth as mentioned in the application form.  I followed the instructions and it was very easy to download the certificate and install it to the USB token by following the given instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment