Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day after day one.

I finally thought of seriously considering getting patent for my ideas. I have titled this as day more than one because I have been trying to get patent for long and making various attempts to do so.

1. visiting the online e-patent portal of Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks and trying to register from the link provided at the homepage, but to no benefit and I could never register.
2. I tried to create digital signature myself using free service providers which I reached by using Google search. Later I learned that only specific service providers are allowed and authorised to distribute digital signatures. The manual at this link also emphasizes the same.

Now decided to get a digital signature certificate class 3 level I contacted a Charted accountant in my city who had earlier filed my income tax. I guess the reader also can seek support from their CA. My CA offered digital certificate from two companies (n)code and TCS which are mentioned in the manual , and additionally emudra which is not mentioned in the manual provided by the  Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks.
So, I decided to go with nCode as this was cheaper than TCS. Now I had to provide PAN card, Address proof, a photograph and a form to be filled to get class three digital signature from ncode via my Charted Accountant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment